Sunday, 6 October 2013

Black&white



"There is nothing bad on seeing everything black&white. It's bad when you are trying to make yourself and everybody around you believe that the colored world doesn't exist." (C.M)




It has been a week since I became a officially blogger! Jop. This is a picture of me. My sister took it. She is an amazing photographer and of course she is a great sister. She is in college right now, and I'm going to see her in 4 weeks! I'm so excited because she is in Wales and I'm going to see hers college, city and her!! I just can't wait anymore. Make time go faster, please!

My name is Cecilia. I'm from Slovakia. I'm 16 yrs old. I have spent 10 months in Georgia, USA last school year. I think my English isn't still the best, I hope you will understand me everything. I have older sister (if you are interested here is her blog: http://www.maggimarcus.blogspot.it/ ) and younger brother (10yrs). I'm a junior.

Today I want to talk about people. I'm pretty sure that you have been mad at somebody for some reason, upset about something that somebody said or just because. Maybe you have done thinking about self-harming, even about suicide .. But I want to tell you that there is nobody worth enough to die for, NOBODY!

Maybe, you should make a list of the things that are important for you. And the first thing on the list should be the most important thing for you. Make one and I would like to see it, if it's possible. Write me an email: marcisova.c@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to see those. Next post I will write some of yours and mines and discuss it.

Have a nice day!
Cecilia








No comments:

Post a Comment