Sunday, 27 October 2013

More than just a normal post.

"We want change, but we're scared to change." -CM


I had my birthday party yesterday (Saturday 10/27). I invited I guess 35people. 6 people did actually come. Funny. We ate, we drunk and we had fun. Thank you for coming! I was really scared of few things (everybody will be bored or we won't have anything to talk about .. ) I was wrong and I'm glad I was. haha



Yes. It's blurry. But it's the only picture we are all on it and it's a picture that I can post here. lol


Back to the quote on the beginning.

Read it again and again.

Do you understand it? Does it make any sense to you? Are you finding yourself in these words? 

I totally just have found myself in those words. I see all the things I have done and I'm feeling lost and scared. Yes.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in hm should not perish but have eternal life." Jn 3:16

Want change? Don't let yourself fall into the deep hole, full of dark. Don't be scared. Want to do something? Do it! Want change? In first place, change your mind, change the way you think. Because in GOD you can do whatever you want to. And want to know something? He's that amazing that he won't only help you to change, he'll give you a bonus. Bonus full of his love and joy."


Great. But how to start? 

PRAY.

Have a nice day,

Cecilia 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment