Saturday, 29 March 2014

Creeping out


Creeping out



 Where are you when I need a hug? Where are you when I need someone's shoulder to cry on? I feel like I don't have anybody. Not trying to say I had had anyone.
See, this is what makes me to be such a person as I am.

I am an original and I want to scream out that I am here. But actually I am not sure anymore even with that. 
And if we can admit that the love never dies. Maybe someone says that only the TRUE love doesn't die, I just can't agree. To forget someone is easy, but if that person was somehow important, you will never forget. It's like being in some place you know you will never visit again.
I wish I can go back in time. I don't wanna change anything, I just want to understand myself why I did such things I did.

Cecilia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment