Saturday 27 September 2014

Fairy time

hello my dears,



You know that feeling when you are so happy about everything that is happening around you! That you don't even mind that in less that year you'll be at UNI? Well, this is actually happening to me. I'm one happy butt like I ate some weird sweets. lol I need to tell, that school isn't easy, I need to get so many things done, but I feel like I don't have to carry anything heavy (metaphor). There is only one thing I need to complaint about to you. I don't have time to do any sessions! It makes me depressed, because I love my NIKON, and I hate when I can't use it because of time.


Lately I have been thinking about how much has changed since I left Slovakia for one year to USA (2012). It's funny to think about it now. It has been so long, so many things happened and I can't say for sure that I regret anything. And now, I'm senior. Standing in front of you. I only wish, in future I can say, that I don't regret anything.
Smile, be happy and please DON'T COMPLAIN all the time! To be frankly, it won't help you. ;-)




love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment