Saturday 14 February 2015

Four Five Seconds


Hello my dears!

My new music addiction- Rihanna And Kanye West And Paul McCartney-FourFiveSeconds
I am so happy. I mean very happy, full of love and happiness. I know, maybe it is because I have somebody to spend the Valentine's day, my family and friends. Aell, I believe you don't need Valentine's day to say someone how much you love them :) ♥


I was today in Brno, I spent a nice time with my new friend Klaudia

 it was so nice to meet her finally :) thanks Klaudi for such a nice time!!

but back to my ootd, yesterday I finally did some secondhand shopping, I bought this new shirt. I also bought an another blue one and a blazer, you will see them soon on blog. Other things you know, from older posts.
Please enjoy photos taken by my mom, or Klaudia (those which are in Brno)
 A cool pic with Mr. Masaryk ♦

Red church (doesn't seem to me really red lol it's more of orange)

#ootd







love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment