Friday 6 March 2015

Melon comeback



 Hey ya'll

starting this post with non-traditional pose alà Fashion week pose haha
The spring break is slowly ending and I am just so frustrated that I haven't got anything special to do. To be honest, I studied all time. I wish I have spent it better. Tomorrow I am going to Brno, and all Sunday again studying. Well, this is going to be probably the 'student life of mine'.
What have you done during this break?
I hope you will enjoy this quick outfit I put on few minutes before leaving for church. Yes, I was cold, but only little bit. What a girl wouldn't do to look the best? haha
You can see skirt and shoes- Primark, coat and shirt- secondhand, scarf- F&F and bag was my grandma's. Photos were taken by my mom and brother.
Enjoy ♥









 
 I hope you liked it!
love,
Ceci
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment