Tuesday 7 June 2016

Treasures of Slovakia/Zilina #2


hellou!

So today's post comes about the city Zilina!
This city is located in north of Slovakia, on three rivers- Vah, Kysuca, and Rajcanka. It is the fourth biggest city in Slovakia. The first mentioned in 1208. Also has few universities.
-I don't have actually any connection with this city, I was here maybe once/twice before now but never saw as much as now.
-My overall feeling is very good, I like this city very much. Also I really liked that once you were in old town, you were in old town. I don't like the mix of old and new buildings, so I enjoyed this city because of this .. :D
I hope you will enjoy the photos, please recommend me any city in Slovakia- must see!
















lots of love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment