Monday 31 March 2014

Orange color

So, yesterday I had a very creative day. I made this shirt with a writing "Love EST.1996" with a pure orange color and I just love it, at least because of the color! :) I'm a big fan of orange color. I cut the sleeves and the fabric around the neck off. I hope you like it.






































As you can see, I paired it with dark blue high waist jeggins (those are little big on me, I need new one, you have any idea where to buy some?), with a light blue denim jacket and gray canvas sneakers.
Oh, I haven't gone shipping since last Monday I think I'm abstaining from shopping! It's a little monster inside on me that make me to go and buy whatever I want to but I can't let it to manipulate myself.
And I also started to run. I hope I won't stop in next few weeks. I'm starting to run every other day, today is a rest-day and tomorrow, excited.

so all from me, and you?
Ceci

No comments:

Post a Comment