Monday 7 April 2014

Plaid farmer's shirt



I found this plaid shirt at the store and I fell in love. I had to pair it with high waisted pants (not that high, but suspenders helped it a little.)




As you can see I have a bandage on my left hand. I was taking horse to the field but he suddenly started to be in rush and I couldn't follow him because of the bushes around so I tried to pull the rope, but he is (of course) stronger than me, so I had to release the rope, but it got stuck around my left thumb. At first I couldn't feel it at all, but FORTUNATELY all the nerves in my hand got back and I could feel my thumb. It was awful half-minute. Could you imagine that you don't have a thumb because of the horse? Oh, I'm so glad.
Anyways, here is my gorgeous outfit. I love the combination of the plaid shirt and the sky blue pants. Don't laugh at my bag, I don't have any black bag, so I took this laptop one. Oh well. I have a SWAG, so it doesn't really bothered me.
The friend of mine took pictures of me and I'm so thankful! So, enjoy!



Love you bunches!
Cecilia
xxx

1 comment:

  1. The last one is BEST!
    But I love the post, outfit and You!

    ReplyDelete