Thursday 26 June 2014

PRAGUE 2014

Last Sunday I left with my classmates to Prague for a school trip. We stayed until Tuesday. I loved it so much! Have you been to Prague? This was my first time and I really enjoyed. I usually like big cities like this one just for the first time I see them. But I think I will like Prague next time too (if there will be such a thing like 'next time' :-))

 I liked this trip because our teachers were very nice to us, they even gave us about 3hours of free time, so we could go anywhere we wanted to! I went with my friend for second-hand shopping, but I didn't buy anything. It was kinda funny, because I bought a map and I had a list (3pages!!) of second-hand shops in Prague, but there wasn't enough time to go to all of them, so we picked the closes ones and some of them we didn't even find. lol
There so many things that happened, but I'm too lazy to write it down here. I hope you enjoy my pictures and hopefully you will go to Prague (if you haven't been) just because of them.





 On sunday evening we went to a Mattoni fest 


 Mirror maze




 


 Petřín Lookout Tower

 The view from the Petřín Lookout Tower

 The view from the Petřín Lookout Tower

 The view from the Petřín Lookout Tower

 Charles Bridge


 Troja Palace












love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment