Sunday 14 December 2014

Just give me a reason


hello,

so finally I am back with a fashion post! You have seen this awesome skirt in this post! And this morning I have decided to wear it in different combination. Again it's sunday, last fashion post was last sunday, and on my shame, I really didn't have time to post during the week and I am very sorry for that. On the other hand, I always have to ask my mom for taking photos and I can feel she doesn't really like doing them. I am looking forward winter break, and my sister! My sister is coming home next monday. I am beyond excited. I haven't seen her in 6months. ♥
I am wearing- Shoes- Deichmann (new in! yuy), Skirt- U Ňuráča, Coat- GATE (really old haha), Scarf- Oriflame (also very old one :)), Earings- Claire's . Photos taken by my mom in Senica.






love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment