Sunday 26 April 2015

Spring is coming

Hello,

It has been such a interesting, stressful, but fun week. I went to State Round of SOČ. For those of you who have no idea what it is, it's a science research I did this school year. I didn't place in first 5 rank, but it was a huge success for me, as I did this research for the first time and I placed between best 16 researches in Slovakia! Secondly, yesterday was the last time in Brno. I met there so many awesome people! I will miss them dearly. And lastly, I have 1 more month until Maturita, so I won't post much, because of that. Wish me luck, please :)



How you feel about spring? I has been very beautiful, as it's very hot and sunny, but I don't know about you, but this weather is enough for me, no hotter, please! For me, spring is one of my favorite season, I love how everything starts bloom and everything is waking up.

Wearing skirt, bag, jacket- second hand, shoes- Deichmann, shirt- Florence&Fred (for those who don't know, I didn't either, it's actually F&F haha)

 



love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment