Wednesday 2 December 2015

Perks


Hey there!

So I am back with an another fashion post.
I know myself. I almost thought that I will quit fashion posts as I didn't have a photographer or nice pieces in my wardrobe, or no sense or no ideas or just laziness (:P), but well I needed to show these pieces! I went shopping this weekend, I am not going to tell what kind of shop, because you know me haha. I go to only one type of shops haha you know. I really needed to convince my mom to buy my this jacket and hopefully after she will see this post she will agree that it was worth the price. :)


My life lately wasn't filled with much action, but I like it this way. Sometimes it is important to slow down little bit a just relax and be calm. I just had an another amazing evening wine o'clock (yesterday as well :P). I am really enjoying the perks of living in a big city. Also the cheap prices of wine (haha) You just call a friend to come over and have fun. I never really experienced this as I lived in a village, you could get there only by car. Well, I am not complaining it had its perks. Nature, nature, nature. I really miss that.
Wearing jacket, shirt- unknown source, pants- F&F, shoes- bought somewhere in London, earrings- Ukraine
Photos taken by my amazing, beautiful and smart Slavka,
enjoy ♥









  hope you liked,
love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment