Wednesday 6 September 2017

on my way to find myself #5; Tokyo


hello,
as my Japan trip is coming to the end, and I finally the photos are ready to be seen by the world. This first post is from the first weekend in Tokyo (27-31.7). It was a very adventurous beginning! But fortunately, I didn't sleep under a bridge haha
For those who want to know HOW and WHY I was in Japan, I was attending an internship in Tsukuba university (not Tokyo), through IFMSA (International Federation of Medical Students Associations). It was such an amazing experience! Plus this, I gave myself 2 extra weeks for travel, and next posts will be from the cities. I really hope you will find Japan as exciting as I did. I will also try post in each post some tips I can think of at that moment- hopefully, it will help you.







Shibuya, the most crowded road crossing 


Fuji TV, Odaiba


view from Tokyo Metropolitan Bdg (free access!!)




Odaiba





Tokyo Dome, amusement park


AKIHABARA




 WHAT TO THINK OF BEFORE COMING TO JAPAN
-buy JR pass (unlimited travel on fast trains Shinkansen (1/2/3weeks), it's cheaper to buy outside Japan, and you must have a non-japanese passport
-it's quite hard to go on a budget here, but surely it's possible, always have a money reserve

love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment