Sunday 21 January 2018

on my way to find myself #11; Himeji, Sendai


helou :)
time to move on to other cities I visited on my travel


cont. with Himeji, where I stopped for just three hours, hopped off an' on the train, continuing to Sendai (from Fukuoka). I stopped here as according to tourist guide, this is the largest castle in Japan. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to tour inside, so it will just stay in my mind only as outside visit. Oh well, maybe next time haha 


  



then awaited me a long 8hour travel through whole Japan, changing train in Tokyo, arriving after 7pm to Sendai (picture from google, just to have an image of where did I go :) )

SENDAI

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Sendai was a beautiful city. Their typical food is made of beef tongue, and surprisingly it tasted so so well!


here come more photos of local architecture and nature :)







love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment