Wednesday 3 January 2018

on my way to find myself #9; Osaka


castle Ōsakajō

hello,

as I finally finalized almost all photos from Japan, here comes another taste, now of Osaka. 
I visited this nice city with my friend Yuta, a medical student I met in Tsukuba. I want to thank him once again, this way. For his patience, while me taking photos like crazy, the time we spend looking for the city hall, and finally, having a great day overall!


so here, taste the atmosphere of the city, its modernism, and classicism in a typical Japanese way
*you can see here photos from city observatory and city specialty (the castle in this case) 
explanation in the previous post

train station, entrance







 





I hope you enjoyed the little tour of Osaka by my view
love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment