Friday 10 April 2015

Pioneer or a stewardess?


Pioneers, my dear friends

hahaha
Few people said I look like a stewardess, other said I look like a pioneer. And all that made this look is a scarf. How funny, and interesting at the same time.
This morning, when I was standing in front of a closet, I had to put on 3 different outfits! Just to say to defense myself- I usually don't try more outfits in the morning, I usually have in my head day before what I want to wear next day.
Hopefully you like this outfit, new shoes (!!!) bought today in Deichmann, skirt, shirt, scarf- Secondhand


Pionieri, mojí drahí priatelia,

hahaha
Pár ľudí mi dnes povedalo, že vyzerám ako letuška, alebo ako pionierka. Jedno lepšie ako druhé. A pritom, za to celé môže iba šatka. Vtipné a zaujúmave zároveň.
Dnes ráno, keď som stála pred skiňou, som si skúšala tri rôzne outfity! Ale musím doplniť na moju obranu, ja väčšinou neskúšam viacej outifitov, lebo mávam nápad na outfit večer predtým.
Dúfam, že sa páči dnešný ootd, nové topánky kúpene dnes v Deichmann, sukňa, tričko, šatka- Secondhand







love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment