Tuesday 18 August 2015

London mood #1






 Hello my dear readers,

I am very sorry for being so so so so late and behind of blogging. I guess some of you already forgot about me, and I am not surprised about it at all. I hope you will come back to me even after me being so late.
To keep you up about what is new, I am in London since 25th of June. And that is the first reason why I couldn't post, I didn't take my laptop with me. Now I have my friend's, so that is why I am able to post this post. London has thought me in as much ways as possible. If you want to know, I am working here only. I work in McDonald's and as a waitress. I am not ashamed of these jobs, because it is something I enjoy doing. :)





Why write so much? I hope you will enjoy my photos! All of them are from the first days here,










The view from The Sky Garden











Views from the Tower bridge.


I have many many posts to come!
love,
Ceci
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment