Thursday 5 November 2015

Life in Bratislava #1



Hello,
maybe you are asking why am I not posting, if I forgot about the blog, or if I don't want to continue or something. Well, my answer is that I am continuing, but it will be very reduced, as school is not the easiest one and no time for shopping, no photographer, so I just will continue freely into photography blogging more than fashion. I know, I know, it is a pity, but I don't give up the idea of it, don't worry my dear readers, if some are still here :P


So for now give a look on pictures from today. I went to INCHEBA for Biblioteka, it is a book exhibition, so I took my camera, but actually didn't take any pics there, what a shame, right!!? Well, no more words, scroll down for more :-)










love,
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment